– The Site is owned and operated by TC2DAY International LLC.
– Users must be 18 years or older, or have permission from a parent or guardian.
– The Site may only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
– Prohibited activities include posting unlawful or harmful content, spamming, creating viruses, impersonation, and violating laws or regulations.
– The Company reserves the right to terminate access to the Site at any time for any reason.
– The Site and its content are owned by the Company or its licensors.
– The Company is not responsible for third-party websites linked to the Site.
– Users agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless for any claims arising from their use of the Site.
How We Use the Information We Collect:
– Information collected is used to provide services, improve the user experience, send marketing communications, comply with legal obligations, and protect rights and property.
– Information may be shared with service providers, advertisers, and government agencies or third parties as required by law.
– Steps are taken to protect the security of user information.
– Users have the right to access, correct, update, delete, object, and restrict the processing of their information.
Links to and from Other Websites:
– The Site may contain links or references to third-party websites.
– The Company does not endorse these websites or their goods or services.
– The Company is not responsible for the information, products, or activities of third-party websites.
– Cookies are used to track user activity on the Site.
– Information collected is used to improve the Site and provide a better user experience.
– Users can set their browser to refuse or disable cookies.
– Opting out of cookies may prevent users from accessing certain features of the Site.
– Users can opt-out of email promotional offers by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
– Changes to email preferences may take up to ten business days to take effect.
Changes to These Terms:
– Material changes will be notified to users by email or through a notice on the Site.